For the FINAL scientific program click here. All abstracts are available in our conference App, but for your convenience you can download the abstracts also as a PDF-file (click here). For more information about the App and for download instructions click here [Please note that the App will be updated on Monday and currently contains the previous version of the programme].
- Pre-conference workshops
- Welcome Reception with drink and finger-food; starting at 18:30 and the official opening is at 19:00 with a speech from the mayor of Utrecht. Venue: University Hall (founded in 1462 and located in the old city center next to the Dom church).
- There is also the possibility to register for the conference during the reception.
- Start of the conference (Uithof Campus) with the first session starting at 09.00
- Registration starts at 8:30 (with coffee and tea);
- Official opening (13:30)
- Key-note; Tamás Rudas. Effects and interactions. (14:00-15:00)
- City Walk (start at 19:00); On June 23 from 7 till 9 pm there is a guided city walk; starting from Mariaplaats in Utrecht. There are 40 persons who will join this city walk divided over 2 groups of 20 persons each.
- Key-note; Alicia O’Cathain. The benefits of mixed methods evaluation (13:30-14:30)
- General member meeting (16.45-18.45),
- Pre-dinner drinks (venue: University Hall start at 19.30),
- Congress Dinner (venue: University Hall; starts at 20:00);
- Key-note: Jacques Hagenaars. Methodological issues in categorical data analysis.(13:30-14:30)
- Best paper award and best presentation by a student (16:30-17:00)
- End of the Conference (at 17.00).
All conference days will include sessions running parallel to each other, excepting the invited sessions, from 09:00 till 17:00.